CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Autumn's Baby Gown

Two of my loves. It amazes me how blue her eyes are, and I hope they stay that color. She's also so alert, even at 1:00 in the morning!

This is how we've been giving baby girl her baths. We got the little duck sling thing at a garage sale & it has been worth every single penny. I took this picture zoomed out on purpose to show the dirty dishes, bottles lined up,and various random things on the counter. That's the real stuff of life instead of just a zoomed in picture showing our cute baby.

After her bath, we did a quick little photo shoot. I saved this baby gown from when Autumn was a baby (see pic below). I LOVE it, so I knew we had to get a pic of Baby Alisa in it.

It's so hard to believe that this was my Autumn girl wearing the same baby gown on her one month anniversary. This feels like it was just one or two years ago, but it was over 11 years ago!!!

 I'll save this baby gown for Autumn and Alisa to use with their own baby girls one day.

I had to get some work done, so I tried out the baby sling. It worked out ok, but wasn't the most comfortable thing for me or Baby Alisa. I hope someday she looks back on this picture and sees that her Mama worked hard, knew how to multitask to make things happen, and that she was top priority. It's not easy to be a full time working Mom, but I do what I can to support our family.

No comments: