CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Stay At Home Sunday

 Frank was so wonderful & made me breakfast in bed this morning. This omelet was super delicious b/c he put in fried onions & provolone cheese. It tasted like something you'd get at a restaurant.
 
 Autumn dressed Baby Alisa in this super cute Indian looking outfit. Alisa is part American Indian after all. We are loving this Boppy. They didn't exist when I had Autumn over a decade ago, and it's super convenient and great to have.
 
 I felt well enough to go to church today, but we didn't want to expose the baby to any germs. So, we went on a walk instead. I needed to get out of the house & get some fresh air. We had to take it nice and slow b/c my hips have been hurting so bad & one felt like it kept popping out of joint.
 
 Autumn & I are big nature lovers & we had to keep stopping to take pictures of all the beautiful flowers that are in bloom in the neighborhood yards.
 
 I need to go on walks more often, b/c you miss beautiful things like this if you just drive by. There's a gospel or life lesson in there somewhere, but I'm too sleep deprived to try to come up w/ it now. LOL.
 
 This picture of Frank showing Autumn how to hold the bottle go minimize air bubbles is so precious to me.
 
 Autumn wrapped Alisa up in a blanket to look like a nun or Mother Teresa. LOL! She is pretty stinkin' cute, though. I just love those chubby cheeks & blue eyes. I wonder if her eyes will stay blue or if they'll get darker as she gets older.
 
 Sean stopped by to say hi since he's back from Colorado. Cheryl & Tricia & Stacey came by too once they heard Sean was here to say hi & love on the baby.

 Sean had come over on his motorcycle and once Frank found out, he hurried to get his helmet and go for a ride. He wants a motorcycle so badly. He said it was thrilling to drive up and down the neighborhood streets.
 
Babies are just too precious & adorable when they're asleep. Alisa's actually sleeping pretty well. We try to keep her up until about 11:00 when we go to bed. Then she'll wake up around 2:00, eat, go back to sleep, and be up for a few hours at 5:00 am.

No comments: