CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Homemade Craft Store

 I went into work for a little bit today. On the way home, we stopped by a store and Bitters was so cute while she slept in the stroller. I love that I caught her little lips all pursed as if she's Miss Priss. She makes lots of funny faces, but it's rare to catch them in a picture.

 Back in the day my Mom used to have a craft booth at a place called Coomer's. This reminded me of that ... where different vendors rent out booths to sell their handmade crafts. I loved walking the aisles and taking my time. I ended up getting 2 pairs of leather earrings, which are all the rage right now. I love them b/c they're big and substantial, but they don't hurt my ears b/c they weigh practically nothing.

 This sign in one of the booths caught my eye. I LOVE the big paper flowers. They're so pretty.

Tonight some friends stopped by to drop off a gift for the baby. Glenda (the Mom on the left) ALWAYS smells so good and has the best perfume.

No comments: