CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Cleaning In The Wee Hours Of The Morning

 Frank & I got into an argument/disagreement last night, so when I can't sleep I stay up & clean. I wish I had taken a "before" picture of how covered this table was. This is my work desk & kind of the "catch all" for papers and stuff. I was up until 5:00 am and am so glad I got this somewhat cleaned off.

 Another picture of our cute girl

We have been looking for a washer & dryer for Nick & Savi's new house for a few weeks. We found one yesterday & even though Frank wasn't feeling good we went and picked it up and got it installed for them. They haven't moved into the new house yet, but they had this cute little table & chair set up in the kitchen for now.

No comments: