CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Gecko & Book of Mormon Reading

 We found this gecko hanging out on the wall, so we kindly & gently removed him outside. I LOVE geckos b/c they eat bugs, I just don't like them inside the house.

I've taken President Nelson's challenge to the women of the church to read the Book of Mormon before the end of the year & to mark every time the Savior is referred to. It's been so great to see just how many blue marks there are in my scriptures already.

"Second, I invite you to read the Book of Mormon between now and the end of the year. As impossible as that may seem with all you are trying to manage in your life, if you will accept this invitation with full purpose of heart, the Lord will help you find a way to achieve it. And, as you prayerfully study, I promise that the heavens will open for you. The Lord will bless you with increased inspiration and revelation.

As you read, I would encourage you to mark each verse that speaks of or refers to the Savior. Then, be intentional about talking of Christ, rejoicing in Christ, and preaching of Christ with your families and friends. You and they will be drawn closer to the Savior through this process. And changes, even miracles, will begin to happen."

No comments: