CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 14, 2018

My Favorite Pictures Of Me & Alisa

 I was naughty & snuck this picture during church. They had an "instant choir" where all the men in the congregation were invited to come up and sing if they wanted to. It was SO POWERFUL to hear them singing together & it brought tears to my eyes.

 When we got home, Autumn saw this beautiful butterfly on the bushes before we pulled into the garage.

 B-bugs is continuing to push up on all fours. Look at that smile of joy on her face.

 This is what my 9:37 pm looked like tonight. I think these might be my favorite pictures of me & Alisa. They capture just how much love I have for my sweet angel.

I am soaking up every single bit of the snuggles I can get. Pretty soon she'll be running around like crazy & won't let me hold her to rock her to sleep.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Love the pictures of you and your angel! She is so sweet! You do want to soak up those times and memories because they just don't last long! enjoy!