CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Highlights At A Beauty School

 
 A lady at church is going to Paul Mitchell beauty school & she was saying that she needed some people to come & get haircuts or highlights at a super discounted price for her to practice. So, I signed up. Here's me with my hair all pinned up and ready to be highlighted.

 In foils waiting for it to process.

 In the shampoo chair. That's my favorite part b/c it's like a scalp massage.

 Here's the finished product. I feel so bad for Katie b/c I guess I have really thick hair. All the other students had already left 20 minutes before we finished. We didn't even get to the haircut, so I told her not to worry about it. I was kind of surprised that the highlights cost so much at a beauty school, but I'm still glad I did it.

No comments: