CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Last Cheer Game Ever

 Autumn is such a good helper & fed Bitters breakfast for me while I got some stuff done.

 This was the LAST game & last time our girls will take the field for a half time show. So bitter sweet!

 Since it was our last game ever, everyone hung out after to get pictures. I walked up to the top of the bleachers to get this cool shot.

 We are beyond thankful that we got to be a part of this Lions team/family.

 Coach Gayle is beyond amazing & has made the past few seasons so special for these girls.

Frank was so excited to get some garland to put up on the banister. In my mind I was picturing that it was going to be green, so I was pleasantly surprised that it was this white sparkly garland. He & Autumn had fun decorating while I took care of Bitters.

No comments: