CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Lion's Cheer Last Hoorah

 Today was the Lion's Cheer Team last hoorah together. Coach Gayle outdid herself and spoiled them rotten. To start off the day, they all went to get mani's & pedi's.

 This nail place had so many seats! I've never seen that many at once.

 Our INCREDIBLE coaches!
Marci, Gayle, & Liz

 While Autumn was busy doing that, I went and picked up the cheer books I have made for the 3 coaches ever since Autumn was on the team. It's our small way of saying thank you to the coaches for all they've done. Then we met up at a local game/bowling place to PARTAY!

 Gayle got a bunch of different food for all the girls & parents to eat on.

 She also had this AWESOME Lion cake made. It was so sad to realize this is our last time all together as a team. It's really become like a family thanks to Gayle.

 I got to go to a Stake training tonight. It was good.

Mom sent me this picture of her & Josh at his hair salon. That's Grandpa Jay's barber chair that he's sitting in. I'm jealous they got to be together, b/c I know they had a lot of fun without me!

No comments: