CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2018

Spur Of The Moment Hockey Game

 Talk about multi-tasking talent! Bitters fell asleep on my shoulder while I was sitting on the couch. But my boss texted that he needed something, so I got up carefully and went to my desk without waking her up. I'm thankful to have this picture so that my kids will know that I worked hard to provide for them and take care of them at the same time. They will know that we can do hard things.

 We splurged and had McDonald's for lunch. Frank let Alisa lick the salt off a fry and she LOVED it. It cracked me up how she was eyeing his food and looking like she wanted more. I don't blame her.

 Cute sisters!

 Mary texted me and asked if we wanted tickets to the hockey game tonight! It was a super spur of the moment thing, but we said SURE! So we hurried and loaded in the car and headed to the game.

Curt LOVES babies and we were reminiscing about how Autumn used to be this little.

We felt so fancy to be in a box suite to watch the game. What a fun night!

No comments: