CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!


I know, I know. 2 posts in one day. But I just had to share my new favorite TV show. It's called Just For Laughs, and it is FUNNY! I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe, I was crying, and my side hurt. It's kind of like candid camera, but funnier. My favorite one they showed was of these people floating in a lazy river, and there's this guy that looks like he's blind. And he has this little water thing hooked up to his pants, so it looks like he's peeing on these people. I was literally ROLLING on the floor b/c I was laughing so hard. It was hillarious to see these people realize he was "peeing" on them and try to get out of their inner tubes. One guy even jumped out of the lazy river and ran after the blind guy. SO DANG FUNNY! You gotta watch it. Great way to burn calories.

No comments: