CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Rainbow Goddess


It has been fun being the Goddess of something every day this week. To end the week of being a Goddess, I figured I'd take this Goddess test. As you can see below, I am a Rainbow Goddess.



The RAINBOW Goddess represents all aspects of the color spectrum.Those who are Rainbowed have the deepest significance to people throughout all the phases of their life. They have more influence on those around them then one can possibly imagine. They often help others by strengthening, soothing and inspiring them.



It was actually harder than I thought to find something to be the Goddess of every day, but it was a fun challenge. I noticed that I focused on the little positive things that happened during my day. Usually I wouldn't even think twice about them, but during this challenge I paid more attention the small details of my day, which in turn make the memories of my life. It was very introspective and I learned a lot about myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet I'm blue baby! Which is one of my favorite colors. That worked out :)

Holly said...

Fun to read about you this week! I took the quiz and got the same as you... Rainbow... rock on sista! :)

The Probert Family said...

Lisa, you truly are a goddess. It's been fun peeking in on your goddess-of-the-day posts. You're the best! I keep wondering when I'm going to bump into you?!?