CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweets, Spring & Singing

IMG_1567 Today at church I brought the Kit Kat bars I had promised to bring my class if they were good and brought their scriptures every Sunday and used them for 2 months.  I bought them each the 8 pack kit kats that are only $1 and it was totally worth it.  They have all participated in every lesson and are a great group of kids.  After church, Autumn & I came home and had some lunch and then picked up the house a little bit b/c it was getting cluttered.  She wanted to watch Prince of Egypt b/c during the sacrament I was showing her a children’s book of Bible stories and she wanted to know why Baby Moses had to be put in a basket in the river.

IMG_1569 After the movie was over, we went over to Mom & Dad’s.  I am surprised at how much the trees have blossomed in just one day.  The tree on the left had NO blooms yesterday and look at how many white ones it has today.  Love it!  It was nice to have Mom & Dad home again, even though it was only 2 days that we didn’t see them.  They are such a part of our my and Autumn’s everyday life.  Their home teachers came over for a visit and then we just spent the rest of the evening hanging out and watching TV.  Autumn kept wanting Dad & I to chase her around the living room.  She’s a fast little runner.

Autumn wanted Dad to make her a fort and then she climbed in and started talking to her dolls and singing.  I was able to catch some of her singing on video, and I’ve tried loading the video a few times but it’s not working.  She was in the fort just singing to herself her ABC’s, I Am A Child Of God, and then a thing she saw on Dora the Explorer.  It was so adorable.  It was a good Sunday.

No comments: