CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Springy Sunday

IMG_1724 This morning Autumn & I woke up at 7:30 and headed home to get cleaned up and ready for church.  As we went to get into the Durango to leave, I noticed these gorgeous wisteria on the garden fence that were starting to bloom.  They are so pretty and so fragrant!

IMG_1741 We went to church and Autumn was really good, especially for having had such a big day yesterday.  We came home and had lunch and she had a little meltdown b/c she was so tired.  So, I put on Hercules (her request) and had her just lay on the couch while I picked up the house a little bit.  After she relaxed for a while, we went over to Mom & Dad’s.  She wanted to go outside and play so I decided we should take a walk over to the lot to see if the iris had started to bloom yet.  There were lots of green shoots coming out of the ground, but no flowers yet.  I think it will be a couple more weeks until they are ready to bloom.  I still have such an affinity for this old barn.

IMG_1744We walked over by our neighbor’s yard that have some gorgeous daffodils and tulips growing.  I especially liked this white and red one.

IMG_1746 I kept trying to get Autumn to go sit at the cute little white table, but she just wanted to walk around.  We came home and Mom had made Cafe Rio for dinner.  We used the recipes I got from Allie on our recipe blog.  I am still sick and couldn’t really taste a whole lot, but from what I could tell it was super good and made me miss the real Cafe Rio so much!

IMG_1747  We spent the rest of the evening just relaxing and watching TV.  Autumn finally went and laid down on Mom & Dad’s bed around 6:30 to watch Dora and fell fast asleep b/c she was so tired.  We had a small FHE and then Autumn & I had to leave at 7:45 b/c our home teachers came at 8:00.  I just love Bro. Maggart so much and am so thankful that he watches out for us and always gives Autumn a big hug at church.  After they left, we had a pink cow instead of purple cow b/c we had raspberry soda and no grape soda.  Autumn didn’t seem to mind.  Autumn & I were both so tired that we went to bed at 9:30, which is early for me.  But I knew we both needed the extra sleep.

No comments: