CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Curled Up On A Cushion

P1030055 Today after work/school, we went over to have dinner w/ Dad.  He made his super yummy grilled onions and potatoes.  I asked him what his secret is and found out that he adds about a pound of butter.  Yep, that would definitely make anything taste good.  We also had grilled corn on the cob & broccoli.  After dinner, I had to eat and run to go visiting teaching.  I love the new lady that I visit teach.  She’s a therapist and dietician and just as sweet as can be.  We had a good talk and then I went back to Mom & Dad’s house.  Autumn was sitting at the kitchen table coloring this giraffe.  I thought it was a piece of paper out of a coloring book, but Dad actually drew it!

P1030056 We watched America’s Got Talent and I’m glad the kid that jumped through the hoop of fire that fell on him didn’t get hurt!  We came home at 8:30 so I could get Autumn Bottom to bed.  I put her to bed and watched some TV and did some laundry and worked on editing pictures.  At 11:00 I was watching Whose Line when Autumn came walking down the hall and curled up in this chair and fell back to sleep.  She looked so cute all squished in the chair.  I got a picture b/c it will be fun for her to look back at when she’s older and see that she was small enough to fit on a chair cushion.

P1030058Even though she got Jason’s unruly eyebrows, she has the prettiest cupid’s bow lips and super long eyelashes.  I adore all of her sweet features and golden brown skin.  I’m so lucky that she’s mine.

1 comment:

LEXIE GUYMON said...

She really is GORGEOUS & will get even more so when you grows up, you better watch out! LOVE YA!!!