CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Welcome To Texas Y’All

IMG_3862 The end of the work day could not get here fast enough, b/c I knew there would be special visitors at Mom & Dad’s house when we got there.  Aunt Jana, Uncle Keith, Aunt Jill & Uncle Rick flew in this afternoon to visit!  Autumn & I walked in the door and they were all huddled around the kitchen table while working on a puzzle.  We LOVE doing puzzles and so I jumped right in to help them.

IMG_3864 For dinner, we did a shrimp boil b/c Aunt Jill & Uncle Rick had never done one before.  They thought it was pretty fun to just throw the food down the middle of the table and then roll up the tin foil and throw it away when we were done.

IMG_3865 We sat outside and talked for a while, but then I started getting attacked by mosquitoes, so I went in.  We were working on the puzzle when Liz & Liberty & Becky (Liz’s Mom) stopped by to say hi and give me my birthday present.  They brought me a piece of pumpkin cheesecake from The Olive Garden, which is a little slice of heaven on Earth.  Liz also got me this bag, which I LOVE and it is SOOOOOO me!  I also got a huge bag of Lindt chocolates, which just melt in your mouth.  They are such good friends!

IMG_3870 We sat and talked for a while and then they had to go home.  Dad had turned on the hot tub, so he and Autumn & Uncle Keith got in.  Mom & Jill & Jana & I just sat in chairs while we all talked.  I just love having them here b/c they are so much fun.  At one point, we were laughing so hard we all had tears streaming down our faces.  I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.  Before I knew it, it was 9:00 so we all went back in the house & Autumn & I came home.  I put her to bed and then watched Extreme Couponing while blogging.

No comments: