CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Kinect At Karri’s

The other day, I got an email from Rocky (my cousin in-law).  He created an AWESOME video trailer and used pics from our Easter party at the farm.  He is so stinkin’ talented, so check it out if you have a minute.

P1060090 Today after work/school, we went to Mom & Dad’s for dinner and then I uploaded some pics to Walmart to have printed off for my Project Life Tuesday post tomorrow.  About 30 minutes after I uploaded the pics, I got a call from Michael (the guy that works at the photo center) saying that I would need to sign a waiver when I came in.  I asked why, b/c I’ve never had to before and he said it’s b/c one of the pictures was professionally done and they had to make sure it wasn’t copyrighted.  My exact words were, “Honey, you just made my whole day!  I took that picture myself, so it definitely wasn’t professionally done.  But bless you for thinking that it was!”  He said that was great I took the pic and just to sign a little form when I picked up the pics.

The picture he was talking about was the one of Autumn standing in the field of bluebonnets w her hair blowing in the wind.  I had it printed off as an 8x10.  So, when Autumn & I stopped to pick up the photos, I had to get a pic of the note on the envelope.  We also needed to grab a few groceries and ended up spending a little over $100!  I even went with a list, so I didn’t get things we didn’t need.  But, we found some cute skorts for Autumn for just $5 each and since she lives in those during the summer, I bought 3 of them.  Then I needed to get things like light bulbs, since 3 had gone out in the kitchen.  That was an extra $12.  Then my favorite body wash was $1 less than usual so I stocked up and bought 4 of them.  Just little things like that, that add up fast.

P1060062 We didn’t even have time to run home and put away our groceries (some of which needed to go in the freezer or refrigerator), but we had cool weather today so I didn’t worry about it.  We rushed over to Karri’s house to have a Girl’s Night.  I had to get a picture of the beautiful & vibrantly colored flowers on her front porch.

P1060065 Autumn thought she had died and gone to heaven b/c Kylie & Kenzie had their Barbies and other dolls out to play with.  They all found a “look-alike doll” for the pic.

P1060069 Karri had invited us over b/c we haven’t had a Girl’s Night since the Bachelor ended, and we missed seeing each other and getting together.  She has Kinect, and we started off by playing the Fruit Ninja game.  I like how Mary’s arms have an orange glow around them b/c she was moving so fast.  It was fun to sit back and watch their facial expressions while they played.  I was making all sorts of karate noises when I was playing.

P1060077 After that, we decided to play Just Dance 3.  Can I just say how much I LOVE that game?  We were having a BLAST and even Autumn came and got in on the action b/c it was the Apache guy and she said, “Hey, that’s my peeps!”  LOL!

P1060088We were only there for about 45 minutes, but Autumn was all hot and sweaty from dancing around.  I definitely need to look into getting a Kinect system and Just Dance 3 game, b/c I was even getting up and dancing and it was a good work out.  We were both SO SAD to leave b/c we had such a good time.  Autumn said as we were leaving, “but leaving is so BORING!”  LOL.

No comments: