CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

P1070615 When I pick Autumn up from “college”, she usually runs ahead of me so she can get a drink at the water fountain.  Today she ran and sat on these seats outside of one of the baby classrooms.  She crossed her legs and told me to take a picture of her!  She cracks me up.

P1070616 This picture cracks me up even more.  Dad was standing at the end of the driveway checking the mail when we drove up to the house.  He had this big pitcher full of water to water the flowers by the mailbox.  He turned around to say hi to Autumn so I rolled down her window and just at that exact same second he threw the pitcher of water on the window thinking it would just scare her.  Well, since the window was partially down she got soaked.  Poor Autumn was bawling and Dad and I were laughing so hard b/c it was such a complete coincidence/accident that he threw the water right as I put down the window.

P1070617 Dad got new license plates for the truck, and they have this on them.  I thought that was pretty cool!

P1070620 Dad’s best friend from childhood, John Melville, called to say he was in town for business and wanted to stop by and say hi.  Mom went all out and on the fly put together an amazing meal of steaks, shrimp, and grilled veggies.  She’s incredible.  It was fun to sit and listen to Dad & John reminisce and tell stories.

No comments: