CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2012

Car Seat Covers, iPhone Games, & Downton Abbey

P1070613 Tonight for dinner we just had grilled cheese sandwiches b/c Mom wasn’t in the mood to cook.  Mom started watching Shadowlands, which is about C.S. Lewis.  We stayed and watched that for about an hour and then headed off to WalMart to get a few things.  I really wanted to get some seat covers for my car b/c the fabric is a light grey and it shows EVERYTHING.  I couldn’t decide which one of these to get.  I preferred the black one w/ the pink flowers, but ended up going w/ the one on the right b/c I think it would hold up better and hot show as much dirt.

We came home and I vacuumed out the car a little bit, especially the seats.  Then I spent the next 30 minutes putting on these seat covers.  I was dripping in sweat b/c it’s just so hot and humid.  But, it was a good dog job to have done.

IMG_0426 I wanted to document some of the games that Autumn plays on my iPhone, b/c I’m sure she’ll want to remember them when she’s older.  I just took a screen shot of my phone (pushing the bottom and top button at the same time).  This is a fun game for learning math.

IMG_0433 Teach Me Kindergarten is great b/c it does math, spelling, sight words, etc.  I think both of these were just 99 cents each, and have been way worth more than every penny.  Usually Nick gets off of work on Mondays at 9:00, but tonight he worked until 10:00.  So, I took Autumn w/ me to Christine’s.  We haven’t gotten together on our usual Monday nights since Bachelorette ended, but we started to watch Downton Abbey tonight.  We ended up talking and catching up w/ each other for an hour and then started the show.  Hopefully we’ll make it through Season 1 and 2 just in time for Season 3 to start in January!  Autumn was so clingy and didn’t want to go play w/ Christine’s kids, which was fine b/c she just laid down on the floor and fell asleep.  I LOVE me some Downton Abbey and never get tired of watching it.

No comments: