CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sand Volleyball

P1070759 Tonight after we ate dinner, Mom & Aunt Jeri did a show-n-tell b/c they had gone shopping and found some great deals on shirts, dresses, and shoes.  We were sitting on the couch talking when we heard high heels clicking on the wooden floor.  We looked over and Autumn had put on Mom’s shoes and was walking around like she was the most fashionable Fashionista that ever lived.  She is such a girly girl, and I love it (most of the time).

P1070762 I left Autumn w/ Mom & Aunt Jeri so I could go to Young Women’s.  It was a combined activity w/ the Young Men and we met at the sand volleyball courts.  We had 2 games going, and even though I’m not every good, it was a lot of fun to play volleyball.  I even worked up a sweat, which hasn’t happened in a long time.  It felt good to be active, and it was nice that it was sweltering hot outside.  I’m looking forward to the cooler temperatures that fall will bring.

P1070767Not all of the kids played volleyball.  Some of them just sat and watched and visited.  Some played football, and some buried each other in the sand.  It was a really fun activity.  Mom & Dad are so good to me!  They brought Autumn back to my house and put her to bed so she won’t be a grouchy girl in the morning.  Dad also worked on the holes in the bathroom and front entrance from the leak in Nick’s shower.  I am blessed beyond measure in so many, many ways!

No comments: