CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Simple Sunday

P1080810Last night I was putting things away and cleaning up the house a little bit.  I went to move a sack I had out in the garage and looked down to see this.  It didn’t scare me, but I was worried it might start running.  It didn’t move at all, so I got a broom to see if I could shoo it out the garage door.  It didn’t move when I pushed it w/ the broom!  The poor little mouse was dead.  I’m hoping he’s the one and only mouse in my house.

IMG_8353 Autumn & I got cleaned up, but didn’t go to church b/c she woke up hacking and coughing and sounded horrible.  I’m pretty sure no one at church wanted to hear that or have her share it w/ her kids.  Plus, I’m still not feeling 100% either.  We went over to Mom & Dad’s and spent the majority of our day like this (minus Jackson looking like a white ghost).  We just vegged out on the couches and watched football and did puzzles.  Mom made delicious crock pot spaghetti for dinner and we enjoyed each other’s company.

IMG_8356Jackson is just too adorable w/ his cute little grins and bright blue eyes.  I love kids at this stage in life.  Autumn, on the other hand, had a very sassy mouth today.  I gave her warnings, put her in time out, and she kept being rude and sassing back to me.  So, I put a drop of soap on her tongue and she was so mad at me.  But, I gave her plenty of warnings and did that as a last resort.  Hopefully it made enough of an impact on her to make her realize I’m serious when I tell her she needs to be polite and can’t talk to me like that.  Ah, the joys of parenthood.

No comments: