CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thankful For A Trunk Full Of Groceries

P1080979Today when I picked up Autumn from daycare, she had this cute little plastic tooth necklace.  She lost another tooth at school today and the school nurse had her put her tooth in this to keep it safe.  I thought it was her other top front tooth, but it was actually one on the bottom!  The tooth fairy needs to get some more quarters or $1 bills!

P1080984Tonight at Young Women’s we did a Personal Progress activity.  It was all about “pop”ing in to do some Personal Progress.  Sis. Alldredge read the Parable of the Popcorn, and then had 3 different types of popcorn (regular, caramel & white chocolate) and she also had “pop” to drink, lolli“pops”, and  “pop”tarts.  I sat and talked to a few of the Laurels as they passed off a value experience about the Plan of Salvation.  It was a good activity.

P1080986 Mom & Dad were at my house w/ Autumn so they could put her to bed.  I stopped by WalMart before coming home to get some basics like milk and bread.  I had to stop and take a picture of this brand of bread that I had never heard of before.  Soft White Family Bimbo bread…REALLY!?!?!?  LOL!

P1080987As you can see, I ended up getting a lot more than milk and bread.  Why does that always seem to happen?  As I went to unload the trunk, I knew I had to take a picture of this, b/c I’m trying to focus on my blessings and being more grateful. 

2 trips It made me think of this “First World Problems Meme” from HERE.  The fact that I have a trunk full of food is something a lot of people take for granted.  But it really is a big deal b/c that means I have a store I can go to and get whatever I need.  It’s a big deal b/c that means I have $ in my bank account to buy food.  It’s a big deal b/c it means I have a car that can get me where I need to go.  There’s really so many blessings (if you’re aware of them) in such a mundane thing as grocery shopping.

No comments: