CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 19, 2013

Making Memories With Great Gran Ruth

IMG_9844 Tonight we were so excited to have Lexie & Jon & the boys come up to visit.  For dinner we just did a buffet type thing where we cleaned out the fridge and just had left overs.  Then it was time to play.  It was so cute to see Rufio & Jackson playing & interacting together.

IMG_9849 This picture makes me so happy.  I looked over & he had a camera & was taking a picture of me taking a picture.  Every time that I take a picture, he runs over to see it on my display screen.  He cracks me up.

IMG_9850I don’t know if these kids realize how lucky they are to get to spend time w/ their great grandma and make memories w/ her.  Autumn wanted to spend the night, but all the guest rooms were taken and I knew that we had a big day tomorrow, so we went home so we could get a good night’s sleep.

No comments: