CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Books & Naps & A Dan Marino Jersey

IMG_2375Today was a nice & relaxing Sunday.  Church was good today, but for some reason I wasn’t as inspired as I usually am.  It’s probably from being up so late last night!  The Spirit must have been having a hard time getting through to me b/c my body was lacking sleep.  It’s interesting how connected the spiritual & physical things are.  Anyways, after church we came home and had some lunch. 

Mom got me this book for Valentine’s Day, and it’s an autobiography of the ladies maid to Lady Astor.  It’s kind of like a real life story of Downton Abbey.  I read this book for a while and then couldn’t keep my eyes open and I took a little nap.  I was hoping Autumn would nap too, b/c she had been up later than usual last night.  But, she didn’t sleep a wink.  Our home teachers came over at 3:00 and then Mom & Dad came over to hang a framed Dolphin’s jersey that was signed by Dan Marino in Nick’s room.  (I’ll need to get a picture of it to post on here).  When he got home tonight and saw it, he was SO EXCITED!!!  Mom & Dad got it while they were on their cruise last year.  It was supposed to be a Christmas present, but just got delivered this week.

We went over to Mom & Dad’s and had dinner, watched some TV, and then had Family Home Evening.  Why is it that the weekends go by so fast and the weekdays drag on and on?  Oh, well … back to the grind stone!

No comments: