CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Night Fun At Costco

IMG_2832 I spent part of my lunch break today cutting out these small pictures of the 12 Apostles & 3 members of the First Presidency for General Conference tomorrow.  I’m SO EXCITED to spend Saturday & Sunday listening to inspired men & women of God.

IMG_2833 I had another 3:00 Friday slump treat today & it was absolutely delicious.  It was like being whisked away to the Polynesian Cultural Center. All in my own little coconut cup while sitting at my desk.

IMG_2834Mom had told us to stock up on groceries so that when they got home they had the basics.  Autumn & I went to Costco & had dinner & then got a few things that we needed & a few things Mom needed.  Who knew that Costco was such a popular hang out spot on Friday nights?  I say that b/c we ran into 3 different families that we know!  Good times.

No comments: