CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2014

Fried Treat Friday

IMG_3179I am surprised at how frustrated it is to not have access to all my files since my computer is still “in the shop.”  I feel like I’m only able to function at 70% without all the things I need.  I allowed the fact that I can’t get to that 30% to overshadow the fact that I can still do 70% of what I need to.  So, when one of the ladies in the office said she was running to Taco Bueno to get some lunch, I had her get me an order of cheesecake chimichangas.  They are SO GOOD & such a decadent treat.  I blame it all on Liz, b/c she’s the one that introduced me to them.  It helped to make my afternoon a little bit better.  Hopefully I’ll have a new computer on Monday w/ all my files & Outlook info loaded.

After work/school, Autumn & I didn’t really do a whole lot.  We went to Mom & Dad’s and had Papa John’s pizza for dinner.  Then we got Autumn’s reading homework done, vegged out, watched TV, and Autumn wanted to spend the night so we slept in one of the guest rooms.  I’m super excited for this weekend!

No comments: