CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Non-Stop Saturday

IMG_4147 Our non-stop day started pretty early.  I got up at 6:30 to get ready and go to the temple.  Autumn woke up, and begged me to stay home today and just snuggle and spend time w/ her.  I was really torn about what to do, b/c both choices were good ones.  I decided that she is my #1 priority and this stage in my life, so I stayed home.  We snuggled for a while, both fell back asleep, and then finally got up at 8:30 and got busy cleaning out her closet.  She has SO MANY clothes & shoes, so we took out the ones that are too small or that she doesn’t wear anymore.

IMG_4148 We left at noon to go pick up the sister missionaries from a service project they were at.  They were helping w/ a garden for another religion’s church building.  It was HOT outside, so we “had” to stop and get a drink on the way to taking them home.  We love the sister missionaries!

IMG_4151 Mom had us stop and pick up Chipotle for lunch, and we went over to Monzingo’s to help them pack.  They’re moving to a new house out in the sticks that is a lot farther away from Mom & Dad’s house, yet they’re moving into Mom & Dad’s ward in their new house.  YAY!!!  After we finished eating, we packed until 3:30 and then had to leave b/c they were having a showing at 4:00.  Autumn & I went and dropped of a 4 big boxes to the local resale shop.  Then we went and vacuumed out the car & got it washed b/c it was FILTHY!!!  We went to Mom & Dad’s and cooled off for a little while, and then we followed Maggie out to her new house & unloaded the back of the truck w/ their boxes.  Unfortunately, their electricity won’t be connected until Monday.

IMG_4155 After we left Maggie’s, Mom & Nick & Autumn & I all went to Winco to do some grocery shopping.  I had coupons for a package of FREE Oreos, FREE 4 pack of Totino’s pizzas, and FREE 2 two liter bottles of Dr. Pepper.  Autumn & I ran home to put away the groceries, and then I took her over to a local cheer place where they were having open gym for just $10.  While she was there I went to Hobby Lobby to get a few items for some gifts I need.  I saw this sign and it called my name, and luckily it was 66% off, so it came home with me.  I LOVE IT!!!

IMG_4156 I had an hour and a half to kill before I needed to go get Autumn, so I went to Mom & Dad’s and we had biscuits and gravy and tater tots (carb fest) for dinner.  The Monzingos got done at their house b/c it got dark, and they came and ate dinner w/ us b/c they’re staying here.  I went and got Autumn at 9:15 (she’s the yellow blur in the back).  She had so much fun playing w/ some of the other girls from her team.

IMG_4157We came home and I put her right to bed b/c it was already 9:30.  I watched the 2nd DVD in the Love Comes Softly series, and I didn’t mind watching these FINE looking gentlemen.  I’m so thankful for good and clean and wholesome entertainment.  WHEW!  This was a crazy busy day, and it will be nice to have a restful Sunday.

No comments: