CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Meet The Teacher Night

P1120078Tonight was “Meet The Teacher” night at Autumn’s school, so as soon as I got her from daycare we went over to the school.  Her teacher seems really nice, and I’m so excited for the great adventures and learning experiences Autumn will have this year.  She already knows at least 3 kids in her class from  last year!  I can’t believe she’ll be in 2nd grade!

Usually Autumn has cheer at 5:45 on Thursday nights, but since it was Meet The Teacher night in the whole school district, her coach moved practice back to 6:45.  So, we went to Subway and shared our favorite foot long sandwich and talked about the new school year.  Then I dropped Autumn off at practice, came home, cleaned my room, did some dishes, and read a book before I left to get pick her up at 8:15.  It was so weird having a quiet house all to myself!

No comments: