CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The YW Honeymoon Phase Is Over

IMG_4688 Tonight for our Laurel’s activity we had Liberty come and teach us about cars.  We thought it would be a great activity since the Laurels are at that driving age and need to know how to check the fluid in their cars and how to change a tire.  We only had one Laurel show up, but we both learned a lot and Liberty did a GREAT job!

IMG_4689Everyone has been asking me how being the YWPres has been going.  I’ve been able to say that it’s been great and wonderful, but in the back of my mind I kept wondering when the other shoe was going to drop.  Well, tonight there was some MAJOR drama after Young Women’s.  It’s kind of a relief to know that the “honeymoon phase” is over and that it’s time for the real work to start.  I’m so thankful for the YW who “get it” and also for the ones who are struggling a little bit.  I keep reminding myself of our “theme” for YW’s which is, “all that matters is love.” ~Jay Ivan Hatch

No comments: