CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2014

Marriage Advice From A 2nd Grader & Oklahoma!

class pic Autumn’s teacher is getting married this weekend and Deb went way above & beyond the normal Room Mom duties.  She had a fun games for the kids to help dress the teacher up like a bride.  This isn’t the best pic ever, b/c I got it off of someone’s Facebook page.  But, it makes me laugh b/c of how tall Autumn is in comparison to most of the other kids in her class.  Especially that boy standing right next to her … he only comes to her shoulder!  She’s for sure gonna be a tall Amazon woman like me.

IMG_5129 As a gift to the teacher, Deb sent home a little card for each of the kids to fill out.  Autumn’s answer cracked us both up.  We were trying to figure out how you can make a mistake at the store?  Maybe if you spend too much money?  Kids are just so cute!

IMG_5131 Tonight after dinner, Autumn & I went to one of the local middle schools to see their production of Oklahoma!  It was what you’d expect from a middle school performance, and they did a great job.

YW in OK play Autumn & I love going to plays, but the main reason we came  to this one was that 3 of my Young Women were in it.  We brought a little treat for all of them that said, “Don’t BREAK me off a piece of that kit kat bar.  BREAK a leg instead!”  Cassidy (the one in the red checkered dress) was Laurie and has a beautiful singing voice and did a great job being the lead in the play.  I’m so proud of all 3 of these girls for sharing their talents.

No comments: