CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Mockingjay: Part 1 Movie

P1120369 It was SO NICE to not have cheer practice tonight, since the season is over!  I was able to stop at Costco on the way home and get some toilet paper (we’re almost out), milk, eggs, and a big combo pizza for dinner.  Autumn & I were able to eat dinner, relax, and not be rushed at all.  It was wonderful.  After dinner we came home, I got Autumn to bed, and then watched Parenthood.  I missed the last 20 minutes, b/c I left as soon as Nick got home and went to the theater.  Karri and her girls had gone early & saved seats for us to see the new Hunger Games movie.  Don’t ask me what I’m doing w/ my hands in this pic. LOL!  We had a pretty big group (Tristan, Charlie, Melanie, Mary, Me, Sofia, Riannon, Jake, Nate, Jessie, Kylie, Kenzie, Karri, & Christine).

P1120376We saw a lot of other Mormons there too and were joking that it must be Mormon’s Night Out.  The movie was REALLY good, and I’m glad that we watched the first and 2nd movies last week so I was up to date as to what was going on in this one.  The last 10-15 minutes were INTENSE to say the least!  YAY for a fun night out at the Hunger Games Movie, and especially for great friends.

No comments: