CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Tithing Settlement, Meetings, & Sofia the First

IMG_3166Autumn & I got up and got ready earlier than usual this morning, b/c we had tithing settlement w/ the Bishop at 10:00 am.  He’s such an amazing man and I’m thankful for all he does to serve our ward.  I’m glad that both Autumn & I were able to look him in the eye and tell him that we are both full tithe payers.

IMG_3170 Autumn looked so cute today in her new dress.  It was only $6.00 from the kid’s consignment store.  We LOVE that place!!!  We came home after tithing settlement, I made a batch of brownies, we had lunch, and then went back to the church for our regular meetings.  After church we came home and I had a Young Women’s Presidency meeting at 5:00.  We are able to get a lot of things done & accomplished in that one hour.  Then our home teachers came over at 6:00.  I’m so thankful that we have good home teachers who truly care for us and who are diligent in coming every single month.

IMG_5194As soon as they left, we rushed over to Mom & Dad’s to have some dinner and then Autumn wanted to watch this special episode of Sofia the First.  She’s been looking forward to it for weeks and had me double check to make sure it was recording for her.  I’m so glad that she’s still into cartoons like this instead of trying to grow up so fast.  It was fun to snuggle and watch this together.

No comments: