CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Fog & A Spiritual Tongue Depressor

IMG_5379 It was really foggy today on the drive to work, and it was still foggy during lunch time.  I know this isn’t super thick fog (I lived in Washington State and KNOW what dense fog is), but it’s unusual for us to have fog in North Texas.  Especially since it stuck around until the late afternoon.  I think there is something so mysterious & alluring about fog.  I went to Costco during my lunch break to get a big cake for Young Women’s tomorrow.  While I was there, I got a big combo pizza and brought it back to the office to share w/ everyone for lunch.  It’s just $10 and it was my Random Act of Christmas Kindness (RACK) for the day!

IMG_5383Tonight we had dinner at Mom & Dad’s, Autumn helped me with the dishes, and then we left earlier than usual so Autumn could work on rainbow looms.  Oh, and by the way she found her backpack that she lost last month.  Someone turned it into lost & found, and a teacher finally looked inside it and brought it to Autumn in her classroom!  YAY!  Tonight Autumn showed me this tongue depressor that she wrote on while we were at Papa & Mimi’s house.  It says, “I will focus on the Savoir, because the Savoir is important to me everywhere I go.”  Isn’t that the sweetest thing?  Especially since she came up w/ that on her own.  I think having Rosy Posy bring her a felt ornament each day that focuses on the nativity has been such a good thing and something we’ll have to do again next year.

No comments: