CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Jewelsy!

IMG_5356 I had ward council meeting this morning at 11:30, and I was a complete doofus and kept thinking that we needed to LEAVE at 11:30, instead of BEING there at 11:30.  Needless to say, I was late b/c I had to run and drop Autumn off at a friend’s house while I was at the meeting.  Autumn did the scripture in Primary (John 4:16) today and did a great job.  Sis. Colman taught in Young Women’s and did a PHENOMENAL job.  We watched the clip from Brad Wilcox about grace, the Atonement, and repentance.  Then she read a letter her daughter (who was in Young Women’s just 2 years ago) had written to the girls.  It was very powerful and the Spirit was really strong.

IMG_5359 After church Autumn just wanted to stay home and relax instead of going over to Mom & Dad’s.  I made us some dinner and we spent the evening relaxing.  It’s Jewelsy’s birthday today so we called and sang to her.  We also took this pic and texted it to Mindi’s phone to show to Jewelsy.  It was nice to just be home together and snuggle on the couch w/out anywhere to be.

No comments: