CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Polynesian Dancing & Camp Certification

P1120706 Tonight for Activity Days the girls learned some Polynesian dances. 2 of the sisters in our ward are Polynesian. I’m sad I missed seeing the actual dance, and that I only got there once it was over.

IMG_7399 While I made dinner, Autumn went in her room and when she came back out she was wearing this. She showed me what they learned tonight, and that girl has got some moves! I’m glad that she enjoyed the dance so much, b/c before the activity she said she didn’t want to do it.

P1120709 Tonight for YW we had one of the guys in our ward come teach us about First Aid to certify for camp. He taught us a lot of things, and then he had the girls pretend to do the Heimlich maneuver on someone who’s choking.

P1120717 This was really cool … he showed us how to make a stretcher to carry someone out of a blanket and 2 big sticks.

cpr The best part was when he was demonstrating CPR on a poor & defenseless Care Bear. It was a great night and we learned a lot. We’re so thankful to him for taking the time to come and teach us.

No comments: