CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Church Chicks

IMG_8168 We got up this morning, had some breakfast, watched some Disney Jr and then came home to get cleaned up and ready for church. I had Nick take a picture of us, and this was the best/least blurry one.

IMG_8173 I was worried that having Olivia at church would be hard, but she was an angel. I just forget how active they are and how you have to feed them all.the.time! During the third hour Olivia & I went into Primary to listen to Autumn give her talk. She did a GREAT job, and I was so proud of her.

After Autumn’s talk we went to Young Women’s, and Olivia fell asleep in my arms. She would start lightly snoring and she was congested, so it would make her cough really hard. Poor little bug!

IMG_8175We came home and ate some dinner, and then I let the girls watch  the Disney channel while I cleaned up the kitchen. You would never guess that these 2 are cousins b/c they look so different. But they’re so cute together. Autumn is such a nurturer and has loved having Olivia around the past few days.

IMG_8182We went over to Nate & Riannon’s and they got home at 8:00. It was a super fun weekend and it went much smoother than I thought it would. Both of the girls were so good, but it will be nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming. I got Autumn to bed and as a reward to myself I watched Poldark. It was the best episode so far! I can’t wait to get it on DVD.

No comments: