CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Night Lights

IMG_8659 I got Autumn from daycare and rushed her over to cheer practice. Then I stopped by the store to get some groceries and came home to get dinner started. I replaced 2 broken sprinkler heads in between getting dinner ready. “I am woman, hear me ROAR!”

IMG_8664 I took Hawaiian Haystacks w/ all the fixin’s over to Autumn’s cheer practice when they were done. Each of the Mom’s has signed up to bring the girls and coaches dinner, and tonight was my turn. I love Hawaiian Haystacks b/c it’s easy, it feeds A LOT of people, and people can customize them to make them however they want.

IMG_8674 As soon as we got done, we rushed over to the local high school’s football game and made it there right before half time. Mom & Dad have season tickets but Nate & Riannon couldn’t use them and Karri said she had 2 extra ones that Autumn & I could use. So, we gave Mom & Dad’s tickets to some family friends and we sat w/ Karri.

IMG_8684 We do football BIG here in Texas, and especially in our city. They had 4 skydivers jump out of airplanes and land in the middle of the field. As soon as they landed the Escadrille was presented the Tournament of Roses Parade flag by the President and Vice President of the Tournament of Roses. The band was further honored at halftime when the National Park Service offered an official NPS flag to be included in the Escadrille.

It was a great game and we won. We left w/ 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter so we could beat the traffic and get out of there quick. We didn’t get home until 10:30 and poor Autumn was so tired!

No comments: