CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Hair Cut/Style I’ll Never Try Again

IMG_8476 Tonight Autumn & I went up to Hannah’s house so Autumn could play w/ Kenzie and I could get my hair cut. I wanted to get a “before” picture to compare w/ the “after” picture. Hannah did an A-line cut and cut a bunch of curls off the back, but the front doesn’t look any different. I can already tell it’s a  hairstyle that I’ll never get again, but it was good to try it once just to know if I like it or not. I don’t think the A-line haircut looks good w/ curly hair. Plus, my curls are my favorite part of my hair and they’re all gone. But, it’s just hair and it will grow back so I’m not worried about it.

IMG_8472I texted Lexie this pic of my toes to show her that my Jamberry pedicure has stayed on my big toes for exactly 2 months to the day! I’m impressed b/c I thought they would peel or fall off after a few weeks.

No comments: