CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Lei Ann’s Leaving

IMG_8529 I had a busy Sunday w/ ward council before church, and meetings after church. I LOVE these Laurels so much. We are going to miss Lei Ann (the one in the front i the blue jacket) b/c she is heading off to college this week. She has been such a great Laurel’s class president. I’m so excited for her and all the great adventures she is going to have.

IMG_8530After church we came home, had some dinner, and then I took Autumn over to Nate & Riannon’s. I hurried home for our Laurel class presidency meeting at 6:00 and then we went over to BYD (Bishop’s Youth Discussion) at 7:00. We got to know our 4 new youth leaders. It was a great night, and a great way to end a busy Sunday.

No comments: