CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Meetings & Emma Puppy

IMG_8445 This morning I went visiting teaching at 10:30 and then came home and we got ready for church. I was excited to wear my new Type 3 clothes to church. I got to teach in Laurels and we talked about how the roles of men & women complement each other in families. We had a really good discussion.

Then after church Autumn went home w/ one of the families at church b/c I had BYC meeting after church w/ the class presidents. We didn’t meet at all last month, so it was good to be all together and plan out the next few months.

IMG_8452 I dropped the girls off at home after the meeting and then went and picked up Autumn. We went over to feed Emma and spend some time giving her loves. She such a cute and loveable dog (but I still call her my puppy).

1 comment:

Jen T said...

cute outfit! Love how well you document everything! Hope things are going well for yoU!