CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Ward Theme

P1130033 Today at church was really nice. It was a 5th Sunday so we were all combined for the 3rd hour. The Bishopric talked about our new ward theme, which is:

“Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great.

Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind; and the willing and obedient shall eat the good of the land of Zion in these last days.” ~D&C 64:33-34

There are so many “layers to this onion” that we can peel back and talk about. It was a really good discussion. After church we came home, scarfed down some food, and then at 5:00 my 2 counselors came over for our Young Women Presidency meeting. I really wish I had a secretary, but that still hasn’t happened yet.

I’m incredibly thankful for good counselors that I get to serve and work with. They have such great insights and are such wonderful women. I learn so much from them.

No comments: