CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Shopping For Shoes

I went to the dentist this morning to have the permanent cap put on one of my teeth. I'm glad I set an alarm to go off on my phone, b/c otherwise I would have forgotten & just gone to work after dropping Autumn off at school!
 
After school/work we went to feed Emma and check up on her. We're sad this will be our last day of dog sitting, b/c the M's will be home late tonight. It was cold in their house, b/c the weather got cold today so we wrapped her up in a blanket to stop her from shivering. We just love Emma so much! She looks like a young little puppy in this picture instead of the old lady that she is.

Autumn & I didn't have anything going on tonight, so we went to Taco Cabana for dinner and then went shoe shopping. Autumn literally only has 2 pairs of shoes. She gave all of the others away to Goodwill b/c she didn't like how they felt. So, we went to get her some sneakers b/c the shoes she has now are falling apart. She is soooooooooo particular about how things fit and feel, so I had to go look at shoes in my size so I wouldn't lose my cool w/ her. The employee there was so sweet & patient w/ her. She measured Autumn's foot so we would know what size to get her. She would normally wear a size 4 1/2, but Autumn didn't like how any sneakers felt in that size.
 
She finally decided she liked how a pair of size SEVEN 1/2 shoes felt!!! They're way too big in the toe area, but that's the ones she said she would wear so those are the ones we got her. She also tried on a bunch of size 4 dress shoes for church, but she didn't like any of them so we left w/ just one pair of shoes. I'm glad she knows what she wants and that she won't wear things that don't feel comfortable. I have to remind myself to be patient and that her process for doing things is way different than mine.

After we got her shoes, I made a big decision and got an iPhone 6s. My iPhone 4 has been acting up and I've noticed the pics from the camera are getting grainier and grainier. I'm going to be taking A LOT of pictures over the next 3 weeks w/ my phone, so I wanted the upgraded camera. I'm excited about it, but it's a big investment! After I got Autumn to sleep and Nick got home from work, I went to WalMart to get an OtterBox case for it.



1 comment:

Jen T said...

It is funny how everyone has their own way to doing things and wanting things. Glad she found a pair she liked and will wear. I always have to ask my kids, Will you actually wear this??? congrats on the new phone! How exciting! Hope you have a great week!