CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Baby Snuggles

I picked Autumn up from daycare, we grabbed some drive-thru food for dinner, stopped at the $1 store, and then went up to the hospital to meet Baby Jordan. I bet Liz is super glad she had a c-section, b/c he was 10 lb 11 oz!!!

 He's so sweet and cuddly and precious. Autumn was so excited that she got to hold him all by herself. She whispered in my ear that we need a new baby at our house. I laughed and told her I kind of need to get married to someone first. Liz is doing great and was in good spirits. We're so excited for their cute little family to grow. 

Autumn & I liked these big flower prints we saw, so I told Autumn to go stand by them so I could get a pic. This is the random pose she gave me. She "cracks me up like an egg." That's a new phrase she says all the time.

No comments: