CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Park Pizza Picnic & Volleyball

 Today after I work I stopped by Little Caesars to get a few pizzas, I picked up Autumn, and then we met up w/ the D family for a park pizza picnic. We haven't seen them in such a long time and it was great to get together again. The kids had a blast running around & playing while Debbie & I talked and caught up on what's going on in each other's lives.

 Autumn & I had to leave before we were really ready to, but she had volleyball practice to get to. The last few weeks I've gone around and dropped off treats to less active YW during her volleyball practices. This week I stayed and watched the practice and read one of the books I checked out from the library.

It's so good for her to be on a team, get some physical exercise, and improve her volleyball skills. I'm thankful for her coaches and the other girls on the team that make it a great experience.

No comments: