CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Cheer Practice, Temple, & A Hamster Whisperer

 Today was Autumn's first cheer practice of the season. I dropped her off at 8:00, and made sure she had LOTS of cold water, b/c it was already hot at 8:00 am!

 I went to the temple & got 11 initiatories  done for 11 female names that one of my YW had been baptized & confirmed for last week. I just LOVE all of the INCREDIBLE promises & blessings that are in the initiatory.

I stopped at Costco on the way back to get Autumn from cheer practice, we came home, had lunch, and then the L kids came over at 1:00 to watch the Disney version of Adventures In Babysitting. Dallin must be a hamster whisperer, b/c he was able to hold Humphrey w/out Humprey biting him. They left at 5:00, and Autumn & I were going to go rent some movies at Redbox, but we decided we were too tired so we just stayed home, vegged out on the couch, and watched TV.

No comments: