CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Gaga Ball

 Since Nate & Riannon are out of town, Autumn got to spend the whole day at Liz's house. I'm thankful for great friends. I didn't have to worry about Autumn once today, b/c I knew she was being well taken care of. After I picked her up we came home, had dinner, and then she stayed home w/ Nick instead of coming w/ me to YW b/c she wanted to organize her rainbow looms.

We were all combined tonight and the Young Men were in charge. We played something called Gaga Ball.

 I opted not to participate and instead took pictures of the craziness. I thought the youth would only play it for about 15 minutes and get bored with it. But, they played it for the whole 60 minutes and each round got crazier and crazier!

It was funny to see that it was only the Beehives that stayed in and played the whole time. The Mia Maids played the first few rounds but then just congregated on the stage to talk. I think everyone had a good time.

No comments: