CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Pest Control Pool Party

 I dropped Autumn off at cheer practice this morning and then went & got my nails done. I went w/ this blue color that changes based on temperature. I normally would NEVER get blue nails, but I did it to #backtheblue for Nate & all police officers.

After my nail appointment I went and got Autumn, and then we went grocery shopping.

 We went over to Mom & Dad's house to get ready for our annual pest control pool party. I was SO EXCITED that Steve brought his famous cookies. Even though I follow his recipe exactly, they never taste the same as when he makes them. I think I ate at least 7 of them!!!

We didn't have as many people here this year as we have in years past. But, we still had a great time. It's always fun to catch up w/ each other. We ate great food and did a lot of swimming. Everyone finally left at 6:00, which meant we were there for 5 hours. I had planned on going to a single adult luau, but it was over an hour away and I was exhausted and DONE for the day.

No comments: