CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Secret Life Of Pets & Dallas Shootings

I was finally able to get Autumn to go see a movie w/ me tonight instead of staying home. As soon as I picked her up from Nate & Riannon's we went to Wendy's to grab a quick dinner and then rushed over to the theater. We saw "The Secret Life Of Pets." It was really cute, and is one I would probably buy after it's been out on DVD for a couple of months.

We got home, I put her to bed, and then I was flipping through the channels when I heard the news about Dallas police officers being shot after guarding peaceful protesters! I could NOT tear myself away from the TV and ended up staying up until 3:00 am watching the news. I also called Mom & Dad to let them know since they hardly hear any USA news over in South Africa. I didn't want them to worry about Nate if they heard it second hand through a South African news channel.

No comments: