CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2016

Dinner With The Fam

 One of the ladies at work was in a car accident this morning. She was t-boned and broke a rib and fractured her foot! So, I offered to take her dinner after work. I left work at 4:00, ran to Costco to get pizza, salad, and a few other things for her, and then rushed over to her house. Then I rushed to get Autumn, and we went over to Papa & Mimi's house for dinner. Th men were all outside checking on the pool and I noticed they were all wearing blue shirts. Maybe they're in mourning that BYU lost to Utah. LOL!

 For dinner we had Philly Cheesesteaks and they were so delicious. It's scenes like this that make my heart so full and so happy. Family surrounding the dinner table with good food. We are so blessed!

 Olivia always asks Autumn to give her a ride around the house on Uncle Rick's rolling chair. So cute!

 I went & dropped Autumn off at cheer practice and then came back. We had some fun w/ Snapchat.

 Dad looking like a scary alien!

 Nate fell asleep on the couch, so I went over and snuck these pictures of him. I'll have to use them for blackmail someday.

Sleep tight little Wilbur (or Babe the pig). I don't blame him ... he's been working a ton of overtime in preparation for being off work when the baby is born.

No comments: