CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Dodgeball & A Youth Temple Trip

I left work early, picked Autumn up, and took her to Activity Days. They planned some activities for the next few months, and then went into the gym to play dodgeball. It was so funny to watch, b/c the smaller girls would all hide behind Autumn b/c she's so tall and would use her as a shield. LOL!

While Autumn was in doing that, I went out to the parking lot to see off our group of youth. They were going on a temple trip, and usually I LOVE to go. But, I figured I couldn't be greedy and hog all the temple trip blessings, so I let 2 other YW leaders go instead. What a FABULOUS group of youth! 

 These are the 2 YW leaders and the INCREDIBLE young women that were able to go. I hope they have a WONDERFUL experience.

One of the leaders knows how obsessed I am w/ pictures, so she took this one for me and sent it to me.

No comments: